Guys, I’ve been thinking about making these blondies for A WHILE. There’s something about the rich, chewy texture I just love and I NEEDED them to be heavy on the peanut butter front with lots of chocolate chips. I added both white and dark chocolate for good measure and sprinkled with flaky sea salt on top. They’re so super delicious, not to mention very easy to make. If you’re craving blondies or need a treat to bring to a gathering, these are 100% perfect. Find the recipe below!
The Best Peanut Butter Blondies
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup coconut sugar
- 3/4 cup creamy, drippy peanut butter your peanut butter should have only two ingredients: peanuts & salt!
- 2 tbsp non-dairy milk almond/oat/coconut are all great
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips
- flaky sea salt to top
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees and grab your 8x8 pan. Line your pan with parchment paper or grease very well. I personally love parchment paper!
- In a large bowl, cream together your egg and coconut sugar.
- Add the rest of the wet ingredients - almond milk, peanut butter, and vanilla.
- In a second small bowl, add the dry ingredients (minus the chocolate chips). Make sure all the dry ingredients are well incorporated.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet and stir to combine. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the blondies into your pan, dot with a few extra chocolate chips, and liberally sprinkle with flaky sea salt. If you don't have flaky sea salt, I highly recommend you buy it. I add it to most baked goods and I am obsessed! Sweet + Salty = Heaven.
- Bake for roughly 18-22 minutes. As soon as you see the edges start to get golden brown and the blondies appear to be "set", pull out and let cool. I also like to use the toothpick test! Err on the side of under-baking to get the most ooey gooey texture. Let the blondies cool for 15 minutes and then cut into 16 squares. ENJOY!