Peanut butter and chocolate meets cocoa rice puffs in this crunchy & sweet little treat! With just a few simple ingredients and no oven required, you can whip these up in no time. I used a mini muffin tin to keep them adorably bite-sized, but a regular muffin tin works as well! I hope you enjoy 🙂
Cocoa Crispy Clusters
- 1.5 cups cocoa rice puff cereal I used the Thrive Market private-label brand!
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- In a large mixing bowl, combine maple syrup with peanut butter and coconut oil. Stir to combine.
- Fold in cocoa puffs until well coated.
- Grease or line a mini muffin tin (or a regular muffin tin) so the clusters don't stick to the pan. Evenly distribute the cereal mixture into the wells. For my mini tin, I was able to make 20 clusters. Pop into the freezer to set.
- In a microwave-safe measuring cup, combine 1/3 cup of chocolate chips with 1 tsp of coconut oil. Melt in 20-second increments until fully melted.
- Pull the tin from the freezer and generously drizzle each cluster with chocolate. Pop the tin back into the freezer for 15-30 minutes. Now, dig in! These clusters are best enjoyed and stored in the fridge for 3-5 days. They will still be yummy, but the cereal will lose it's "crisp".