These pumpkin almond butter oat cups are like little bites of sweet fall heaven. They could not be any easier to make – or require fewer ingredients – yet they taste SO good! They “bake” in the freezer, so there’s no oven to worry about either. If you have a few minutes and these simple ingredients on hand, I highly recommend you give them a try! Everyone will love them and will ask for more.
Pumpkin Almond Butter Oat Cups
- 1 cup rolled, old fashioned oats
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 3 tbsp pumpkin purée
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Pull out your muffin tin and grease well with oil. You may use a jumbo muffin tin and this recipe will make 4 oat cups or a regular muffin tin and this recipe will make 6 oat cups.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine all ingredients together.
- Evenly distribute your batter among the muffin tin wells and push down to form your oat cups.
- Stick the tin in the freezer to set while you melt your chocolate. Add your chocolate chips, almond butter, and coconut oil to a glass measuring cup and melt in 15-20 second increments until totally melted/combined.
- Pull your tin from the freezer and drizzle the chocolate liberally on each oat cup with a fork. Return the oat cups to the freezer to set for an hour.
- I personally like these oat cups straight from the freezer! Let them thaw for a few minutes (if you can!) and then dig in 😉 You can also keep them in the fridge if you so like, but I think the freezer is best. Continue to store leftover cups in the freezer for up to 2 weeks.