CREAMY, DREAMY CHOCOLATE OVERNIGHT OATS .. made with zucchini! Say what?! Kind of weird, but it works. The zucchini makes the oats extra moist and you won’t even know it’s there. Plus with the addition of creamy oat milk and rich cacao, these overnight oats are pure deliciousness.
Chocolate Zucchini Overnight Oats
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup oat milk I love Rise Brewing Co.! Check out the "discount codes" tab for $$$ off!
- 1/2 medium zucchini grated
- 1 scoop collagen peptides optional; adds protein
- 2 tsp cacao powder or unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- In a small mason jar or tight-fitting container, combine all ingredients and stir until well incorporated. Tip: Re-use your same teaspoon for all measurements so there's less clean up! Just wipe with a wet paper towel between ingredients.
- Store in the fridge overnight (or for a minimum of 6 hours).
- Top with banana slices, cinnamon, and (vegan) dark chocolate chips for a creamy, high-protein, satiating breakfast, snack, or treat that is dairy-free. Enjoy!