A classic chia pudding, lightly sweetened and incredibly versatile. Prepare this the night before and enjoy the next morning with fruit, granola, nut butter .. really anything you enjoy! This single-serve pudding is so creamy and delicious; I love it with lots of toppings, like juicy blueberries, crunchy granola, and creamy peanut butter! Yum!
Vanilla Cinnamon Chia Pudding
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk use coconut or cashew milk if you want a thicker/richer pudding
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tsp maple syrup
- Several sprinkles of cinnamon
- Stir to combine all ingredients in a small mason jar or container.
- Wait a few minutes for the chia to work its magic and stir again.
- Allow the pudding to gel overnight in the fridge.
- Enjoy the next AM with fruit and granola! I like a lot of toppings and textures, so I topped mine with blueberries, Purely Elizabeth granola, and a crumbled Terra Nut p-nut punch!